May 3, 2012

Beauty: Kiko "raspberry" nail polish




"Kiko makeup Milano" is an Italian professional cosmetics brand that features a range of makeup, face and body products for a very reasonable price.
"Be What You Want to Be." is its vision of Beauty. Through its extraordinarily wide and diversified range of products, KIKO allows everyone to express their own personality with custom-made products. I like this concept very much! When I was in Barcelona I bought this raspberry colour and a fuchsia one. The prodycts don't have actual names, but I think this colour comes close to a raspberry colour. I regret I didn't buy more, they're fabulous..

3 comments:

  1. KIKO is a perfect Brand....i need this colour for my OUTFITS =)

    XOXO from MUNICH

    La Vie Quotidienne

    You can check my NEWIN and GLOSSYBOX: www.laviequo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have similar...pretty color definitely!

    Btw thanks for stopping by. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this color! It looks amazing!

    xoxo
    Meera

    ReplyDelete