April 6, 2012

Travelling: how to pack

In times of spring break, Easter and vacation, we would like to give you some packing advice. Most times you have a limited luggage weight. So pack smart. Don't take too much clothes, but try to create different looks by adding the right accessories. And when you're bored of the things you brought, go shopping on location!



beach outfit top pieces towel port&company sandals H&M sunglasses zara bikini h&M
shopping outfit skirt river island top vila scarf vero moda flats H&M hat river island watch asos nail polish H&M bag pieces
dinner & party outfit heels aldo necklace asos nail polish H&M earrings zara clutch river island top pieces skirt river island
sightseeing outfit bag pieces cardigan only sunglasses zara shorts new look earrings river island ring new look bracelets forever 21 sandals H&M

11 comments:

  1. hi! just followed your blog! :) You are both so pretty and I love your blog...

    Thanks for visiting my blog btw..
    loveandelegance.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. great tips! I'm so bad at packing, I always try to take everything :p

    Thanks for commenting, sure I want to follow eachother
    I'll start ;-)

    xo,
    Natalie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect traveling outfits! I'll have to remember these when we go on a trip :)

    Trendy Teal

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great selection, thanks for sharing!
    I'm now following you :)

    Love,
    -Giuliana
    http://www.suededreamsinc.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so helpfull, great post!

    xoxo Sootjeelina <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great blog and style!
    Check mine and let me know if you would like to follow each other:-)
    Kisses
    Aga

    Check my new post
    www.agasuitcase.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautifully done post! Very inspirational and I definitely need to get my hands on that bikini!

    Amy xxx

    http://lanvinmyman.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great!! Really nice blog..

    http://between-heels.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete