March 30, 2012

Oufit of the day : Comfy style




Jegging Bershka Tshirt Forever 21 Boots Original Every One Sunglasses Ray Ban Ring H&M


It's been a while since we last wrote a new post, we've just been really busy with school and life! But now I have a nice long holiday ahead of me which means a lot more posts on drunk on style! I'm so exited! 
This is a casual outfit I wore this week. When I go to school, I like to wear really comfortable clothes sometimes. But that doesn't mean your outfit can't be fashionable! I wore a jegging in a rusty colour ( most comfortable pants in the whole wide world.. ! ) and a sporty tshirt with transparant sidepanels. ( And pink nails for a girly touch ;)! )

6 comments:

  1. This is great fro a casual day! Check out my friends casual style @ shelbit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I just started a blog. I wanted to know if you had time to check it peeps and become a member if it pleases you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blog so glad I follow you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this look! Super cute and casual!

    http://fashionroll.net

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eyeful, New Eyewear Blog
    LOVES YOUR GLASSES! <3

    http://eyefulblog.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete