March 9, 2012

Outfit of the day: Jeansvibes






Jeans top Bershka Jeans Pull & Bear Earrings H&M Ring Forever 21 Shoes S. Oliver


I'm in love with everything jeans at the moment. I like the effect of pairing two jeans-items together with a different color tone. This light blue jeans and crochet top really puts me in a sunny and laid back mood (too bad that's the exact opposite of what my days are like right now!)

Tomorrow is the big day. For me anyway :) At 10am, I will be at the hairdressers! I've been avoiding this for months now. I know they will have to cut a lot because my hair is damaged at the ends. And I just can't take distance of my long hair. Hopefully I will be happy with the result for once, fingers crossed!

4 comments:

  1. i love the jeans top! jeans + crochet goes so well together! good luck at the hairdressers tomorrow! fingers crossed too! x

    - Ally @ Styled With Leather

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the top and boots. Great casual look!
    x
    polway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the denim top, the crochet looks so good!xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely love this look! And love your blog, now following :)
    I'd love for you to check out mine.

    http://shelbit.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete